- Expertise and support for planning your promotional campaigns
- Plan your promotional activity to achieve maximum ROI
- Access full, best practice, marketing support material for all your online promotional activity
- Use the Office Club recommended promotional calendar, or create your own schedule of activity
- Integrate your online promotions with off-line activity to present a cohesive presentation of your brand
- Advantageous promotional cost prices available on many featured promotions
Having all the tools at your disposal is one thing, knowing what to do with them is something different altogether, and this is where Office Club can help with the final piece of the jigsaw, Club Complete. Working with supportive suppliers that want to help your business grow, Office Club create a recommended promotional calendar that suggests products and themes that can be promoted at any one time, and supply all the elements for you to use within your online marketing, and off-line, to enable you to take a fully integrated omnichannel approach to your campaigns.
Dealers that are registered to access the online marketing portal will find social media text and images, web banners, blog articles, posters, flyers and even email signatures to promote your latest special offer every time you send an email.
We have worked with members to help them to take this approach to their marketing; and it works. A flyer sent out, followed up with an email that emphasises the message and is immediately recognisable as part of the same campaign which links to a website that once again offers instant recognition with the same products on the front page, has proved to generate
additional sales. Simple, good planning; it works.
Add to that messages on Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, and suddenly your message is reaching out to a much wider audience.
Club Complete is available for all dealers to use in the manner that best fits your business. This might be rigidly following the recommended calendar of opportunities, or dipping in and out to cherry-pick the bits that are right for you.